woensdag 24 mei 2017

ROI with Genesis Mining

Return on Investment with Genesis Mining

If you have read my Dutch blog about Bitcoin you will know that I am quite the fan of Genesis Mining. I have tried over a dozen Cloud Mining platforms and this one clearly stands out for me (fast customer service, easy user interface, daily payout, fast payment processing, reliable, sustainble).

As people have been asking me about the actual payout of Genesis Mining I have decided to give you some of the details so you can see this for yourself.

How much money do I make with Genesis Mining?

I started out with a Hashrate of 6.4 TH/S, which will costs you around 860 USD (if you use my discount code SP12V8). The daily payout in January 2017 was:
  • 0.00213061
  • 0.00209107
  • 0.00206448
  • 0.00210628 
Let's call this an average of 0.0021 BTC, which would be worth around $4.8 as of today.
I have multiple accounts, but this one was opened on 01-2017. If you add up just these 5 months you would get a total of 5 x 30 x 0.0021 = 0.315 BTC. A total value of $735. And this is just in 5 months!

This would mean I would break-even in 6 months, and anything after that is pure profit.

Of course, it is not as simple as that. As the difficulty of Bitcoin increases the payout will be lower. So it is expected to go down over time. 
Now, since Bitcoin has been only going up two things have happened. One, each BTC you mine is of course worth more, but also the relative costs of electricity and service fees has gone down (as this is a fixed fee). This means that as Bitcoin goes up you make even more money with your investment.

Is Genesis Mining still profitable?

OK so before I talked about the profit in the first few months with 6.4TH/S. 
Let me now run the numbers again today, so you can get a feel of how much the difficulty changes over time.

Payout in May 2017:
  • 0.00213892 
  • 0.00208977 
  • 0.00208404 
  • 0.00200499
As you can see the payout is pretty much the same. It might have gone down by an average of 0.0003 BTC per day, but the payout is still high and definitely worth my money. As I have been investing ever since I started it is hard to tell you exact figures, but I should break even within a few weeks and start making money from there on. 

As a matter of fact I have just invested in another 5 TH/s as I believe the investment will be worth it.

Discount on Genesis Mining 

Don't forget to use my Discount Code so you can save 3% on all your purchases at Genesis Mining.

The code is: SP12V8

Happy mining!



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks mining bitcoin in iran

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. From my previous experience its not that easy to get back a lost it stolen bitcoin or funds lost to fake brokers because these scammers are very smart and they will cover their tracks but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable Recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many scammers are out there disguising as Recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your bitcoin, I was a victim of such myself after loosing my bitcoin to an investment scam I sort for help and I met few recovery agents and was scammed by a particular one again. Luckily for me I was referred to a company on telegram. You can send a complaint mail to recoverywealthnow360(@)gmail(.)com, he should be able to help you. They Recovered my stolen bitcoin after risking a token to their Recovery program. It was worth it at the end.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen